Tuesday 12 June 2007

Backgrounds and rendering



I left the building of the backgrounds for the end of my timetable. I wanted to make sure I have enough time to finish the animation and the structure of the short film before I start concentrating on the details.

The backgrounds and the lighting create the atmosphere of the scene.

So I went back to the painting to remind myself of the feeling that I am trying to create. I was looking at other paintings by Rembrandt as well.


I also used photographs of rooms and furniture of that period and river landscapes (with and without swimmers).
I don't think I will get everything rendered on time, but I will have all 3 spaces :
the room , the river and up on the tower built and visually solved.
I am rendering the jump off the tower now, I hope it will be finished by tomorrow morning...

No comments: