Tuesday, 21 October 2008

Light and Shadow






Recently I am focusing on the light and shadow. It is back to the basics in fact.
The light and shadow create the shape. I am truing to increase the range of in between tones I use.
I just finished two still lives. Normally I paint urban landscapes and I have got a little tired of them at the moment. So this was very enjoyable and I could concentrate on the light.
The pond is also very recent, and also part of this light obsession. And its autumn out there it is full of colour.
I am looking at the yellow and red leaves when I walk out side, I may do something with that sometime.

I am painting a self portrait as well; it is time for self reflection again…
I think that the way I paint is evolving.



The portrait is not finished yet.

6 comments:

used loader said...

when will you go online?

john deere bulldozer said...

its good to know about it? where did you get that information?

mini track loader said...

wow, very special, i like it.

worlds largest bulldozer said...

im here because of few cents for you. just dropping by.

Shikka said...

I love the light on the water, draws you in and down as if you could fall in looking for whatever's below.

Maja said...

thank you:)